Please see the report from SIG MindSpore Compiler - Auto Parallel
#MindSpore Compiler Special Interest Group (SIG)
This is the working repo for the Compiler special interest group (SIG). This repo contains
all the artifacts, materials, meeting notes and proposals regarding ANF IR, auto
differentiation, auto parallel, graph optimizer, VM and any other programs for high level
graph compilation in MindSpore. Feedbacks and contributions are welcome.
Auto Parallel: Auto Parallel is a novel approach to achieve automatic parallel training
and inference, including data parallel, model parallel and hybrid parallel. Auto Parallel
is part of MindSpore graph compiler, and aims to improve the usability and performance of
model training and inference.
Support resnet50 auto parallel training.
We plan to support ReID, recommendation, and NLP models, such as resnet, wid&deep and
bert, in next few months. At present, we have support resnet which used in ReID. Some key
feature plan to do:
1. Support GPU/CPU backend. At present, only support Ascend.
2. Support auto parallel inference, using multi device to speed up inference, and run
3. Improve cost model to search a better performance parallel strategy.
4. Develop more parallel operators.
* Ding Jian (Huawei)
* SIG leads will drive the meeting.
* Meeting annoucement will be posted on our gitee channel:
* Feedbacks and topic requests are welcome by all.
* Slack channel https://app.slack.com/client/TUKCY4QDR/C011RSWRN3S?cdn_fallback=2
* Documents and artifacts: