Dear tic member,
Please see the report from SIG Frontend.
# MindSpore FrontEnd Special Interest Group (SIG)
This is the working repo for the FrontEnd Special Interest Group (SIG). This repo contains
all the artifacts, materials, meeting notes and proposals regarding **basic elements** ,
**operators and layers**, **training interfaces**, **distributed training**, and any
other frontend programs in MindSpore. Feedbacks and contributions are welcomed.
1. **Basic Elements**: Basic data structure definitions, including Parameter, Tensor, Cell
and so on.
2. **Operators and Layers**: Provide operators and functions, neural network layers, loss
functions and optimizers.
3. **Training Interfaces**: Interfaces for model training, evaluating and predicting,
including high-level wrapped APIs, checkpoint related APIs, callbacks and so on.
4. **Distributed Training**: Interfaces for data parallel, model parallel or auto
parallel. Common communication operators are also included.
# SIG Leads
* Deng Yiping (Huawei)
* SIG leads will drive the meeting.
* Meeting annoucement will be posted on our gitee channel:
* Feedbacks and topic requests are welcomed by all.
* Slack channel: https://app.slack.com/client/TUKCY4QDR/C011B2DSC6B?cdn_fallback=2
* Documents and artifacts:
# Meeting notes
# Current Progress
* Support for all python comparison operators.
* Support for math operators **,//,%. Support for other python operators like
and/or/not/is/is not/ in/ not in.
* Support for the gradients of function with variable arguments.
* Support for tensor indexing assignment for certain indexing type.
* Support for dynamic learning rate.